noise and sound

Friday, August 11, 2006

ninja high school, video-in studios, vancouver bc canada, august 9 2006 (mp3/sbd)

noise and sound link

I went to this show a couple of days ago and taped it via the soundboard, so the sound is really good. Special thanks to Chuck Ibey for working sound and letting me do this! Also meeting the people from Stillepost was really cool too. Possible pictures of the show later! Here's a setlist:

1. Intro
2. Jam Band Death Cult
3. It's All Right To Fight
4. We're Not The Only Ones Who Think This Way
5. Shake It Off
6. Popular
7. It's Gonna Be Us
8. By Purpose Not By Plan
9. Catholic Fashion
10. I Love World

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You don't happen to still have this recording, do you? All I remember about this set was that I had a bad stomachache, rapped anyway, and basically ruined the bathroom for everybody at the show.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home